A well-resourced library enables students to enrich and expand their horizons. The Gayatri Public School library has a vast and diverse collection of more than 20000 books & journals for children of all levels.
- Students must maintain absolute silence in the library.
- Students are not allowed to bring their books and other personal belongings into the library.
- The students must come to the library in a single line according to their roll numbers.
- The students are allowed to go directly to the shelves and take two books of their choice. They must put the books back on the same shelf after reading to maintain order and decorum in the library.
- The students can be issued one book for a period of a week.
- Students must return the library book by the due date. Failure to do so will amount to a fine of Rs. 2/-per day.
- Books marked, disfigured, damaged or lost will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower. Reference books, periodicals and magazines are to be read in the library only.